October 15, 2008

Genuinely Glitterati


This is the happiest day of my life, (well among the previous happiest-day-of-my-life)!!!!
Remember the business i told you before, that i do import from our neighboring countries, which didn't do so well because of the suuuper hebigat na taxes.
Anyhow, after my bitter secret bad omen to Customs, i made peace already and decided to DESIGN my own line!!! yey! My own line! Of course am gonna call it Glitterati25. My on line store for a year. But i have not trade marked it, kasi di ko alam papano eh and saan office ako punta. So help me with this one. Am so jologs in this kind of matter.
So, what i did, i draw a design that i like (of course) and i would wear. Considering our climate too then shop for the right fabric and scout for a mananahi na suuuper babait.
dyara-raaaaaan....!!!! after a week my eyes hurt on the first glimpse of them. Nag tears of joy ang lola mo.

Today we did the shoot. Sorry guys can't model the dress kasi am so choba na talaga. Baka di lang mabenta ang mga dress. hihihi. Good thing, the sweetest girl in the world, Jaymelyn, my sister in law model for me. Which na-exploit ko yata sya kasi lunch lang sa Japanese resto okay na ang dalaga.

so, here's what happened today. enjoy.


brothers and sisters

happy feet

mag-asawang jologs not for sale

accessories not for sale

and daming malalaking langgam. ano tawag sa kanila?

and here's my first collection. 2nd collection is now on the lab. hihi.






oi oi oi gays and gals pili na!!!! - hihihihihi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...