February 9, 2009

Call me Ganda - I am Uto-uto

<span class=

<span class=

My recent wrist candies, except the black bead which i purchased from Bora two years ago.

It only took a girl to call me "ganda" and that cost me 180php. Every time a certain vendor in Subic calls me "ate ganda, bili ka na!",
[English translation: Pretty girl! (as if-eye rolling), oh the most prettiest girl of all, do us the honor of buying these junks and turn them to a pretty thing like you!!!!]
-in a heartbeat i always do. By the way, the English translation is just a narcissistic echo in my head cos am easily charmed. hihi.


<span class=

The charmer

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

Earlier that day. February 7, 2009, Saturday, Abhie and i finally did meet face to face. She's from Olongapo and am from Balanga, so i decided Kai and i drive there and meet her before she goes back to Qatar. I don't do eyeballs. She's my first actually, and she's so fun. Abhie is a ball of energy. A small ball of energy, bouncy, perky and softy. A warm spirit and a good heart. Did i say she's a talker. Dull can't she be, and i can't believe am saying this but i think she broke my wrist, cos I tried to stop her by physically pinning her down from paying our coffee bills but still, she wrestled her way on to the cashier. Very embarrassing. Next thing i knew, Kai was on the floor, bloody, tackled by Abhie. hehe. The last part simply an exaggeration. But more or less it was like that. Kai and i are a bunch of retards! Abhie is simply crazyyyyy! But one thing is for sure she really is a friend for keeps. hihi.

<span class=

Abhie and Denishabeybeh
@
Mocha Blends


13 comments:

Noelle Chantal said...

i like the first set of beaded bangles! lovely photos and outfits too! :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

In that stunning dress with the red accents--you are the prettiest girl! If I could steal that outfit straight off your back...I probably would. ;)

Ashton said...

I love those red shoes! also, those top bracelets are so cute.

Unknown said...

noelle chantal: thanks. those bangles are very cheap, 2 for $1.5.
amd the second picure, 6 for $2. not bad ei?

the clothes horse: thanks girl. coming from you just cheers my heart. hihi. this is my fave dress now. i love the color.

Ashton: i know. it's love month now. hihi

Ida said...

Ahhh, I love red and blue together! You look perfection.

xxxx

Susana Rodrigues said...

Your bracelets are really cute! Especially the black one ;)
Kisses
Su

smilecusiluvu said...

Hey you have a great sense of fashion and I like how all your pictures are beautifully taken where are u located by the way its not in america is it??

Unknown said...

@ ida: oh wow! it's so cool to see you here. thanks dear. i love colors. But still i love your style.

@ The stiletto Effect : those bracelets are such a bargain. You can't believe how cheap they are. Good quality too.

@ smilecusiluvu : salamat ng marami. That's thanks you so much in Filipino. Am from Philippines. It's warm here all year long. Lot's of beaches and green mountains. nice of you to drop by.

iamgrape1119 said...

I LOVE your outfit! You ARE gorgeous!! I love the bracelets in the 2nd pic!

LF said...

pretty pretty dress!

i devour fashion said...

hi! i never thought blue and red can look this gorgeous! you nailed it, darlin! i'm loving this dress to bits! =)

Stacy said...

Cute shoes.

Unknown said...

@ iamgrape1119 : thanks sister. i can't wait for your next fotd

@hippy chic: thanks soooo much. nice of you to drop by.

@ i devour fashion : hhehe. me too. i never thought about it till i saw it on me. i guess it worked.

@ stacy : thanks. ill visit you all soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...