May 6, 2009

Tea for Two...Marvelous, just marvelous!

pearl
pearlpearlpearlpearl
pearlpearlpearlpearl
  • Nothing's new....it was bright in the morning then raining again tonight. Am so tired of giving you the weather report. hihi.
  • Have you seen Grey Gardens? WOW! I've heard of a Little Edie before from Marc Jacobs but never really knew on how and why such name for the bag. But anyway please go watch it. The Edies are such great characters, they're still alive for me in so many ways, thus glamour never fades! Note to self: stop singing Tea for Two. And Jessica Lange was soooo good and so was Drew Barrymore. Both thespians got it spot on!
  • Note to self 2: look for a Little Edie scarf.
  • This is my fave pearl necklace. I got it from Boracay two years ago. I consider it my "titanic" necklace, if and only if i wanna be painted wearing only "it". hehe. I am sooooo delusional.
  • Please tell me you're hating your weather there too, i feel like am alone on this....
  • Husband and i are having a marvelous coffee now. Am not so much of a tea person. But i love Tea for Two. hihi.
outfit details
dress: lhasa
shoe: primadona
belt: sm dept store
earrings: from mom
necklace: Boracay
bangle: Subic sidewalk vendor

21 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Lovely dress, lovely look!

XoXo

Gabi K. said...

Sweet necklaces:)

Candycane said...

Love the dress and poses and the Titanic necklace hehe

Mads said...

I actually wore a pantylet (which I wear for my medschool uniform) kasi it's mejo see thru nga!=)the dried leaves make a good background, it's nice!

-Mads
fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

agus said...

Everything looks great - the dress is really lovely and the shoes are perfect - I love them!

styledigger said...

Great picks!

freeteyme said...

i loved shopping for accessories when we went to boracay! looking gorgeous darling!

Winnie said...

Aw you look so happy, that dress is cute on you!

che barcelona said...

I love your dress and belt Ms.Denise!:)

I answered the questions already :)
thanks for tagging me.

http://chebarcelonaidrees.blogspot.com

xxxx

Monika said...

cute dress, you look lovely!

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Hi Denise,

Coffee is the bomb!

Cute dress with the belt and the shoes really set it off. The setting in the photos are so peacful. Rain isn't a bad thing, unless driving in it, and that's the worse because people start driving like mental patients. :D lol

Cherie said...

i hate the weather too! no beach adventures kasi na spontaneous haha.

loving your dress. AND we have the same bangle! mine i bought in baguio :D about your question, there's a starbucks in camp john hay, it is past the Manor and go straight until the exit for the Baguio Country Club :D

Unknown said...

hi denise,

thanks for reminding about grey gardens! have to get my hands on that like NOW.:) i super love the checks on your dress! love how you're always so fresh and breezy. i really need to get my camera back so i can take pics of similar nature! mine are always "evening/party" shots cuz i don't have my camera yet. sigh.:(

much love


eden

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

aw! you look so gorgeous! i love the dress so much! :D

nice blog, dear,
visit back mine.
xoxo

Unknown said...

you amped up the value of the rice fields behind you.nice!

Anonymous said...

I love your dress!! and...I love your sandals!!!

´re beatiful!!!

A kiss*
___________________________________
http://cris-larmoire.blogspot.com/
___________________________________

yishyene said...

such happy photos!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous plaid dress and beautiful pearls! Btw, I think we have the same necklace,hahaha! I bought mine at the tiangge fronting SM Megamall about 5 yrs.ago.If you come by Manila,look it up,they sell beautiful pearls. :)

http://ceerza72.wordpress.com/

Shelly's Style Shop said...

You look fabulous!
xoxo, Shelly

Raquel said...

you look lovely!!
xx

X said...

beautiful photos.
;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...