April 29, 2010

15 of 17 Dresses - Rose


rose
rose
rose

2 more dresses...... 

Am so sorry it's taking forever. But the heat here is just crazy. I don't want to go out. I don't want to put on clothes. It's like you're being steamed everywhere you go. It's sticky, it's ew. I wish for rain. I wish for snow, for ice. I wish for cold wind. Every summer it's getting hotter and hotter. The heat is just tiring. I now shower three times a day and sleep at night is impossible without the blast of air-conditioning till the sun rises...-hello electric bill. 

The only good thing about summer is i get to eat all my favorite fruit at a cheap price - Watermelon, pineapple, avocado, and ripe sweet mangoes.

Am afraid the heat is getting into my brain and my thoughts aren't cohesive any longer that i want to cut my hair really really really short. This is bad. Very bad. 

.....this too shall pass.

I hope on the other side of the world, you're all enjoying your summer.

jacket and dress: thrift
shoes: Primadona

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Twitter.

PS,
OMG AGATHE IS BACK! 
AGATHE IS BACK!
STYLE BYTES IS BACK! 

...Oh God am so happy. This definitely made my day. Am so ready to go out later and wear my prom pink dress. 

 AGATHE IS BAAAACK! 

29 comments:

mememe said...

it's so hot here in manila too!

evey ♥ said...

nice rose dress den! :) and i feel u this heat is crazy!

U take more rest at home :) Take care..

Gela said...

i know what you meaaan. i think i'm starting to hallucinate from the heat, & i've been so lethargic lately. i think if i lived in the beach, the heat wouldn't bother me as much, but i don't, so... complain whine complain. hah.


http://boatridethroughthesky.blogspot.com/

What Was I Thinking? said...

Hi Denise! Love the dress, are those roses cut out??

I wish I could get some well priced avocados,they are my faaavourite.

Lizz said...

God, I SO feel you. This weather is kicking my ass, lol.

Anonymous said...

i love seeing you everyday..

lizzie said...

2 more to go and it will be 17 dresses yahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! excited na rn ako..and this is one cool dress too..

sinabi mo pa.as tintin says its like having a personal sauna at home LOL =)) it did rain naman from april 26 until now dito sa cebu. kaya d ako nagrereklamo..i welcomed it...d ko alam d pala umulan dyan. ahahaha go na i wanna see u in that pink prom dress aihihihihihi typical witty den ^__^

have a nice day ahead gwujuzzz ^__^

6roove said...

lovely dress, Denise!

thanks for sharing about Agathe! fantastic news :))

Zuzana said...

I can only dream about a heat like that, even if I can imagine it is not always pleasant. Here we still have only around 15C at the most.;)
Keep cool,
xo

Denisa L said...

here is chilly...
come and visit;)
lovely dress!

Jing Ocay said...

korek.i eat a lot of fruits din because they're cheap!

the roses on that dress are cute.

Annachiara Savio said...

Your shoes darling...Looove it!!! You're always woonderfull *_*

www.janetteria.com said...

Lovely dress!

detty sulistiari said...

i'm from indonesia. the heat's unbearable too ! hahaa wish am living in 4 seasons country :(

Samantha said...

Its barely warm in the UK so I'm very jealous! Although I agree, it probably gets a bit much after a while. Lovely dress :)

Noelle Chantal said...

yes the hot spell is just unbelievable!! and thank God heavy rain poured today. :)

plus, the rose dress is so fitting for hot weather here. very nice!

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Super cute!

Unknown said...

a lovely dress! :))

Kookie B. said...

that's a very pretty dress! love the rose print!

toxic disco boy said...

konting tiis. it's already raining. haha. ^^

cute ng dress ate! ^^

...Iww... said...

Really nice dress ;D I like summer but I think where I live is not so hot like in your country

Big Bangs Theory said...

I like your dress! <3 Will link you :)

Anonymous said...

I am totally enjoying my summer dear!!!! making most out of it...

ohhh can't wait to see the entire compilation of your dresses....super envy dear!!!

love it so much!!!

love lots,

Take Care
Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

John Bernal said...

You always look so pretty :)

Candycane said...

Gosh i feel for you with it being so hot :'( I like hot weather - but not sticky hot and not all the time!

We have rain, rain, rain here in the UK today :'( Typically as it is a holiday weekend!

Sal xXx

Unknown said...

If you want cold weather, New Zealand has plenty for you ;)

Mode Junkie said...

was shocked to see her post in my google reader too! ;) i hope this is a beginning. LOL kumusta na inday? miss your posts!

xoxo

Petra said...

Cute dress! Love it...

Raven said...

The black & white one is so beautiful! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...