October 9, 2010

Paradigm Shift


Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift

First of all, let me congratulate our friend Toxic Disco Boy and his business partner Inkarlcerating for their first clothing brand, the Paradigm Shift. I don't know how to describe clothes, it's not in my tongue, but when I see something new, beautiful and unique, it's not impossible to say something a little thing or two about it.

Launching Mindsteps, this monochrome severity of their first collection was a step away from the romance of  the season. Or maybe it was a different kind of romance. The architectural cuts and yet the simple stripping-everything-away-design and just letting the clothes speak for itself is brilliant. I like that the silhouette of each piece isn't shape conscious unlike other types of clothes. Will surely order something from them soon. And am just inspired to put together an outfit ala Paradigm Shift soon. 

all the brand details are on their site: PARADIGMSHIFTCLOTHING.TK 

Please support these wonderful and talented duo, let's support indie. 

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love the dress on the second photo-----I don't know--first time I saw it, the word that popped out on my mind was "Vatican",=) love it!!!

toxic disco boy said...

thank you so much ate denise! ^^

loves and kisses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...