October 5, 2010

Soft Peach


peach sheer top
peach sheer top
peach sheer top
peach sheer top
peach sheer top

Koffy seem to be more needy than usual. Am not sure why. He's restless and seeks my attention almost every second of his waking hour. Maybe he feels that not very far from now there will be a new baby in the family coming very soon??? But being me, am sure nothing will change for him. Will never kick him out of the house. Am not that kind of parent. It never took me that long to fall for him and love him like a real person compared to some human being I happen to know. (true story) In fact, It will be sweeter. Yes, challenging, but happier and crazier. Our family dates would even be better. 

Anyway, I got this sheer peach top a week ago from thrifting of course, for only 16php or 0.35$. I know! It's ridonculous. It's breezy, soft and comfortable. I don't think I have this color in my closet before. So it's nice to find one in a great price.

So how's your week so far? Hope it started good, well if not, you still got three more days to make up for the not-so-nice start right? 

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Twitter

top: thrift
skirt: Promod
shoes: So FAB
necklace: from Hong Kong
bag: Charles and Keith



14 comments:

VintageBELAmour said...

love the top and the skirt. you look great !!! have a nice day :)

evey ♥ said...

you are one gorgeous mommy! :) sexy outfit today loved it a lot! And koffy is looking good as well.. perhaps he can feel now that he's not gonna be the only child anymore :D

nice shots! take care den..

That Girl Lucy said...

love the peach, gorgeous colour!

Pammy said...

I agree with the others, you are a gorgeous mommy to be! :P The top looks so vintage and classy.

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

your top is really pretty and flowy. I especially like your shoes, but you have the best shoe collection ever!

Rose said...

What a nice colour! And such an amazing price.
Koffy must know someting is going on seeing your tummy grow. Hopefully he doesnt get jelous when bub comes along.

Rose

Mary Ann said...

Great find!!!=)I love the baby bump,=)

Smarla said...

Hi Denise! :) that's a thrift find? It looks great on you! Koffy really looks cute. Hmm maybe he is sensing that someone new is on the way. I hope they get along :)

Kookie B. said...

what a pretty top! love the subtle peach color and the electropleating. it's nice to see Koffy well now!

Pinch of thoughts said...

what a great find Denise! i love thrifting too! Koffy's worried hehehe

sweet said...

Isn't he the most sweetest best friend ever...maybe he senses that he needs your love and care and he takes care of you too...

oh cute little boy!!! oh his not little but his very cute!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

koffy is sooo cute. my doggy wants my attention every minute too..he cries and barks when he sees me for the first time that day...

the top is sooo chic..love the faint electric pleated details...thrifting is so awesome.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Mode Junkie said...

awww si koffy kuya na. ;) i want a second kid so much but i am scared of miguel´s reaction. ;)

anyway, ano ba 16 pesos for that beauty? kainis naman. mas mahal pa yung thread dito. LOL

xoxo Mode Junkie

imfashionstoned said...

Cute!!! I love your top!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...