May 8, 2011

Baggy


slouchy

slouchy
slouchy
slouchy
slouchy
slouchy
slouchy

I always go for clothes three sizes bigger than me. I find comfort in them. To some, it may look slouchy, but as a mom I cannot wear anything that clings too much to me body, or garments that easy wrinkles or clothes that needs ironing. As a general rule, I base my fashion sense on clothes that doesn't itch. And besides, baby boy lives on my lap each time he's awake. I do get spit on on a daily basis. Seriously, what's the point? c",) I am dressing for my baby now. Remember the old saying that clothes should fit the body and not the other way around? This time in my life now I am dressing to fit the ever changing lifestyle of a mom.

dress: thrift
combat boots: Go Jane.com
clutch: gift from Husband
bangle" Quiapo
belt: Genevieve Gozum

2 comments:

belle said...

I love the sophisticate taupe color...really nice dress.

Haze said...

That is a fabulous bag!!

xxo
http://iamheizl.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...