May 2, 2011

Color Blocking Clutch


color blocking clutch

color blocking clutch
color blocking clutch

A happy Mother's Day clutch from my dear husband, and a coffee table Style book I will share to you all soon. I was surprised. Really surprised. For a new mom like me, celebrating Mother's Day for the very first time, it's just exciting. Its nice to have another day dedicated to you aside from your birthday right? So am sure gonna enjoy every bit of it.

ps, it's a good day today. I woke up to a very happy baby and if it's something to rejoice about, yeah Osama Bin Laden finally died today. I hope this news somehow brings closure to the families of those who perished on 9/11.

5 comments:

mestizay said...

I want this Denise!It is so cute!
Finally, I made my blog na!:)

Mode Junkie said...

happy mother´s day to us babe! bongga si husby mag-gift ha. fashen forward sha! i like.

xoxo

Sarah A. said...

Happy Mother's Day!
Husband knows best :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

This is a really pretty clutch Denise!:)

roanjean said...

That clutch is such a love! Bongga pumili si husband! :)


Roan of The Explosive Orange

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...