May 20, 2011

Where My Heart Is

I am a momma
I am a momma
I am a momma
I am a momma
i am a momma

Motherhood is complex. It is by far the most amazing thing that's happened to me and the most challenging, patience-inducing, back breaking situation I've ever been. I can't imagine my life now without my Yllac. And it is heartwarming to finally say, now that i am experiencing it, how a human body is the greatest of all machine, and how big a human heart is for all the love it gives and the continuously growing love it creates. Taking care of a baby is no easy task. Am.A.Tell.You. Your day starts even before the worms of the earth were awake. Even before the sun starts to yawn you're already on your feet talking to the littlest person in the world. And that's always a great way for starter. Then you do all the routine with an 8 kilo baby in your arms. Sometimes the baby's in the good mood. Sometimes not. They say when your baby's asleep you have to sleep to. But how can you, if that's the only time you got your hands free to do all the house work. Are they for real? I really don't get that. And everyday, changes are happening. Yllac's reaching for everything now. He's eating everything too. And oh, he giggles. Major giggling that's music to my ear. Sometimes I wanna stop time and let everything stay the way they are forever. I don't want him to grow up. I want him forever in my arms. I want him forever little. Like I am the only person in his life, and the one and only person he need.

Selfish, but I am his momma and he is mine. c",)

15 comments:

A N A G O N said...

Awww super nakakatouch <3 I love mommies, hehe :) <3 And you're one cool mom, Denise :)

Anonymous said...

I opened this post and napatitig ako ng matagal sa first picture... Its so perfect.. I think you should have that framed or something!! :D

I have been thinking about motherhood lately.. Hahahahaha!!! Parang naiisip ko lang kung gano kaya ka-cute ang magiging baby ko.. Hahaha!! But I guess I should enjoy it muna ngayon na wala pa sya.. :P

belle said...

Pogi ni Yllac!!! especially sa last photo....

when you talk about motherhood it seems to me like such a wonderful journey. I could almost hear his giggle.

mestizay said...

Ang cute ni yllac and ang chubby! Chubby babies are the cutest! Am staring at his face and wondering who he looks like more! Di ko pa say.haha
Motherhood is so rewarding! There are days I look at Q and i feel that my heart is going to burst with love!

ver-nicepilar said...

cute :>

www.ver-nicepilar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

mommy!

thank you for dropping by my blog. you're truly one of those people that i missed. i still drop by every now and then eh. and i know na mommy ka na! omg you are positively glowing <3
i'm so happy for you. sana ako na rin! hahahah.


xx
eden

evey ♥ said...

you two looked adorable! your lil man is gorgeous.. now i know why motherhood is priceless..:) i can see it in your eyes...

be safe and kisses to your loves!

Aileen Kim said...

these are just the sweetest photos....so gorgeous and catalog-worthy!

April said...

He is the most precious little baby! You also look so gorgeous and its so obvious in these pictures how much you love him!

I love your scarf with the scripes! stunning!

Now your newest follower :)
xo
http://classylittlethings.blogspot.com/

April said...

He is the most precious little baby! You also look so gorgeous and its so obvious in these pictures how much you love him!

I love your scarf with the scripes! stunning!

Now your newest follower :)
xo
http://classylittlethings.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

he is just so adorable! beautiful post : )

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations lovely! He is absolutely gorgeous. You and your son are such a vision, it makes me smile so much. I can feel so much love from this post, he's so lucky to have a mum like you and you're so lucky to have such a beautiful son. It's magical.

www.fairydah.net

Aie Corpuz said...

he's so cute! I love the last photo! =)

Cherie said...

these set of photos made my heart melt... your son looks so precious and the setting is just perfect!

Noelle Chantal said...

Aww.. napak cute naman ng photos nyo. He is one healthy are cute baby boy, both of you are so lucky! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...