August 7, 2011

Today According To iphone







Have I told you that Yllac got himself a pink walker from a cousin? Yup! From a girl cousin who's almost 8 years old now. I guess that makes the walker vintage right? It has got a bit of tear here and there and the seat that holds the bum bum is almost reaching the floor but Yllac doesn't seem to mind. He loves it. I guess my boy got some of my traits too when it comes to loving second hands and recycling. And oh, oranges! We share the same love for this fruit. He loves it so much it could pass as pacifier. And of course just like his onesies says we both love the daddy and miss the daddy every single time he's at work. Good thing there's Kuya Koffy playing "guard dog" to the baby in case the baby rolls over or eat something. But you know how sitters are. They fell asleep much sooner than the babies.

Well this was my Saturday. It just happened and i miss it already. Hope you had a nice Saturday too.

3 comments:

Vanessa Mercado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yna Amores said...

Such a cute baby! And the walker still looks new!

YNA
http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

gladi said...

My son used a pink walker too. Minana din niya sa pinsan niya. Haha He didn't mind. I'm sure Yllac doesn't too. Fifteen years from now, he'll just find photos of his pink walker amusing. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...