October 17, 2011

Last Friday According to my Iphone Pictures

Melai and Lauren. Print on print
Tiny. Pretty. Bestie!
The fiercefullness. Pax and Mike
Crazy people

"There comes that mysterious meeting in life when someone acknowledges who we are and what we can be, igniting the circuits of our highest potential."
~ Rusty Berkus


I love them. They are perfectly slightly cracked and fun and smart and awesome and real nice people and they are my friends and I miss them already. It's nice to know someone from here and there with whom I can feel, that there's understanding in spite of distances or different thoughts expressed because I am sure we're the same kind of special species made by God. I guess that's the secret why blogging boomed. Fewer people that support each other and that's it, before the world knows it we are so there, going forward and further.

I had the best Friday with Lloyda (not pictured), Bestie, Lauren, Melai, Aisa and Mike. Will do this again. Soon. Hopefully ill see more friends the next time or hopefully not on a Friday night or not on a school night or not on a family night. You guys know what am saying right?

2 comments:

Miu said...

Meeting up with friends is the best!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

Denise!!!! :D We'll be seeing each other this Dec! Can't wait...:D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...