February 7, 2012

LIfe Looks So Much Cooler On Instagram


2nd bath of the dayUpper body strength + super extra strong toes
Hands down! Best thing i ever ate in my entire life. Okoy!!!!I Asked koffy to watch yllac while i make my breakfast. Did he answer me back? Nope. Of course he has no choice.
A slice of husband's peanut butter chocolate cakeGoing after daddy's bday balloons. since yesterday
Here is my day so far.... Happy baby, happy home. At least most days.So tell me, how do you get your baby out of the tub???
Love it when these two sort of outfit-coordinateHe stood right here for minutes several times this morning. He knows food when he sees it.
He saw the moon for the very first time.Saw these two cuties at the side of the road. I think ill take them home with me.
Yllac helping daddy hold the umbrella only tp bang on it later. We all made to the car wet. Hope no one gets a cold.It's damp #fromwherewestand
Happy Sunday to you and you and you!Wishing our house wall looks like this.

all photos taken via instagram

I looooove instagram. Or just any portable tiny camera that I can put inside my pocket to capture every "perfect moment" of our ordinary little family. These instagram photos are like flash cards to me now. I can tell you exactly what happened at that moment the photo was taken. I love how we're able to document a little bit of everything of Yllac's growth. I mean, it's been a little over a year this boy made us his parents. And it's such a blessing - this parenthood thing. I wanna think we're good parents because, look at him, still breathing and healthy and happy. He's got the most adorable tooth gap (both up and lower gums) in the whole wide world. There's nothing like it. And as a mom, i am willing to do the best I can to make this baby of mine happy all the time. And each time he flashes those tooth gaps, wow man, that's my accomplishment right there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking for this information for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this kind of informative web sites in top of the list. Usually the top web sites are full of garbage.
Rosetta Stone Arabic Level 3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...