June 1, 2012

By The Sea


By The Sea
By The Sea
By The Sea
By The Sea
By The Sea

there's the fingers!

If there is one thing fashion blogging taught me that changed my whole point of view of my self, is that I suck at it, (finally I realized ei) so I need props to distract people from realizing how much of a loser I am all these years.

You can use anything. Mine's air in a cup a milk tea. Feel free to use a cookie. Cupcake. A horse? Your cat. But holding a Starbucks coffee is preferably hands down the top-of-the-line props for fashion bloggers. You might wanna get those paper cups, not this transparent plastic glass, so no one calls you out for using fake props. I mean, use anything, Even if it's not yours, just make sure no one is looking at you when you grab it and use for your photos. Please don't get carried away and sip. Then it's stupid. That's not so fashion blogging. Na-ah! BUT in this case, it is really mine. My friend and I bought it, so she can testify that the saliva I am sipping here is mine and mine alone. aaaaand I have to say saliva because I am a classy lady like that. And remember, that no matter how much air you've sipped, you have got to werk it gurl!

jacket - gift
dress - thrift
shoes - diy
milk tea - Ang De. delicious. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denise you are a funny gal. Ikr??? Those starbuck come handy. You are one of my favorite bloggers. You never fail to put a smile on my face. I love this post. Funny as hell.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...