June 7, 2012

Just Google It


Cheetah and Leopard
Cheetah and Leopard
Cheetah and Leopard
Cheetah and Leopard
Cheetah and Leopard
Cheetah and Leopard
Cheetah and Leopard

Let's call this the cheetah + leopard = BFFs for life look. Assuming they are friends. I honestly don't know the difference with their prints actually, (do you?) but since Google is my best friend I was provided with the right answer. Now I'm like, just google it! 

Yllac: gift from heaven
top: gift
shorts: thrift
boots: Make Me Chic
ring: Quiapo  

1 comment:

promding chamimay said...

funny how the first thing i've noticed in your outfit is your shorts... hehehe made me realize shorts are my go to outfit nowadays with the baby in tow (di pa yan nglalakad!!! haha)

i guess mommies of baby boys gotta stock lots of em shorts, para safe makipagsabayan sa kanila! hehehe right right??? :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...