August 27, 2012

I Like Weekends

DSC_6261
DSC_6264
DSC_6279
DSC_6297
yllac
skirt
glass writing
DSC_6328
half eaten
brunch
paper
mango caramel crepe

Every weekend for me is sort of a compilation of what we'd do for the rest of our lives if we'd won the lottery and Jayson quit his job and we'll just be a family every single day. I love weekends. I wish everyday is a weekend. I wish everyday Jayson is home. No one has to leave for work. So we can sleep anytime we want for how long we want. And travel. Or just drive anywhere. See our friends. And eat or just do nothing. I don't know, I am dreaming out loud again. 

How was your weekend? Hope it's a good one.

1 comment:

A N A G O N said...

I love your family :) Sana mahawahan ako ng ganyan ka happy and beautiful family in the future, hehe! Have a great week Ms. Denise! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...