September 4, 2012

Weekend Walk In The Park

Walk in the park

Our weekend was fun thanks to this park. It's quiet and real pretty here as you can see. But before all the fun, it started with a mini meltdown courtesy of our little boy here. Well, it was all 50% our fault and 50% the rain's fault. This park is pretty and perfect for long walks especially now that the temperature has cooled down. I always wanted to bring Yllac here because he's an avid marathoner now. He runs like a crazy chihuahua. No exaggeration. Sometimes we're a little sensitive each time he refused to hold our hands. Ouch. I could cry whenever he pushes my hands away and quickly dash away from me. No one can break my heart the way my little boy can. And when he cried a bucket of tears because we didn't let him touch those pretty-gooey moss I was guilt stricken bringing him here. How do you explain that to a little kid? That we're here to walk and not touch anything? Anyway, I can just always blame the moss. After the meltdown, we all went back to feeling good again, so we just walked and walked and walked. Okay I cheated a little and sat for a couple of times but really i am thankful for my laziness cause I get to take a lot of photos of my two favorite people in the whole wide world.
 Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park
Walk in the park


....i told you a lot of picture taking happened last weekend. A lot! 

Thank you for stopping by. And oh! Everything is on SALE over at Shoe Etiquette.

Are we having a happy Tuesday or what? 

2 comments:

eyerin said...

beautiful nature & family :)

Bubby's Mummy said...

Awww. Let him touch the moss, it won't hurt him and you can't always protect him from every germ. He'll be eating mud and playing with worms soon enough! My brothers and I used to make mud pies all the time, being the eldest I fed it to them, they turned out ok. Ha ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...