October 22, 2012

Question???

Untitled-2DSC_8391
DSC_8416
DSC_8403

What are you thankful for today?

Me?

...having long-distance friends, who works at keeping it.

My friends, my gem. I really am thankful for their lives and friendship. They mean so much to me. I am thankful for their time to let me know what's happening with their lives. To let me know little bits of their personal stories. To let me know a little about their secrets, struggles and be first to know about their joyful news. I don't see them often but I don't feel too far away from them. It warms my heart knowing we are friends growing even more closer and making it work despite distances. And despite distances, I don't feel isolated.

What about you? What are you thankful for today? 

dress: (old) Sm Department Store
Rowena boots: Shoe Etiquette
bag: thrift
orange fabric necklace: gift from Blessed Online Shop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...