October 25, 2012

We Do Not Blow Candles Here...

Untitled-2

So, for the past few weeks, we've been teaching Yllac to blow out candles. But he won't. In fact, blowing it makes him mad. And you don't want a mad crying baby anywhere near you. Am a tell you, it's hellish. He loves the candlelight. It makes him smile. It's his happiness right now. Yllac + candlelight = bliss.

So tell me, how do you teach a baby to blow out his candles for his upcoming 2nd birthday this December? How? (i know, what kind of a mother am i if I can't teach this simple trick?) Because this whole candle blowing thing feels like rocket science. I am out of blow strategy. Help!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

ang kyoooott!
i don't know either how you'll be
able to teach him. it would be a
major crime if you'll let that
cute boy cry :D

Sarah A. said...

Ahihi. Cutie Yllac.
Mommy Den, I thought of a relighting candle. I have some before pero naubos na namin. At least when Yllac blows it, mag-light na ulit. ;)

*Okay, I'm not sure this can solve the problem, but will help. Heehee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...