November 5, 2012

Flipping Through The Pages Of Lauren Conrad Style

DSC_8773
DSC_8774
DSC_8775
DSC_8776
DSC_8777
DSC_8778
DSC_8779
DSC_8780
DSC_8781
DSC_8782
DSC_8784
DSC_8783
DSC_8786
DSC_8785

I think I like her. I find her style quite boring before. So when my dear darling husband gave me this book more than a year ago I was shocked and surprised. But kept the feelings hidden under a loud scream and my husband bought it as a scream of delight. After a while I asked him why "her". He said he saw her on the list of the best-sellers. Two afternoons later I finished the book. Basically this book talks about Lauren Conrad's style. Her style. And I was pretty sure I find her style really boring. So fast forward to this week. I picked it up again thinking maybe this time I will find something "new". And bam! There she is, looking classy, simple, timeless and flawless in my eyes. So i googled more of her and saw that she sticks to what she wrote on her book. I am sure nothing was ever added to the book and that for some weird oh I don't know....maybe I have changed??? Yup! that's it. My eyes playing new tricks on me. Now I find this book really helpful on building your wardrobe starting from the basics and working on developing your own style eventually. Reading this the second time threw me into the direction of slimming down my wardrobe and start fresh. Again.....And yeah, she's Lauren Conrad. You know, the lady with the best top-knot and perfect cat-eye/winged eye ever. 

Try to google "winged-eyeliner". 
Told yah!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...