January 10, 2013

My Circle...

Us Three
Us Three
Us Three
Us Three

taking a photo of us three means photos like these. But it's fun thinking i have super long stretchy arms to take a shot. 

I believe that a person's life is composed of circles. Many circles. First, there is the circle of the entire world, which a person keeps in contact with through facebook, blogs, twitter, reading the papers, and watching the news. Or not. And sometimes the "world" can be pretty depressing huge place, so we pick a place to settle down. And then if that person is like me and chooses to stay in the same town that I grew up in all my entire life, there is that town. And if your town is like my town, honestly it may not be that much. Then comes the person's circle of acquaintances. The friends of friends, neighbors, coworkers, that little town coffee house who overcharges like caaraayzee but makes the best iced latte in town. Or that manong who sells fishballs with the best fishballs sauce in town. Doesn't every town have one of those guys? And then comes a very small circle: the circle of a person's dearest friends and families. (I love you Mom and Dad and college friends!)....Now you may have noticed something. The circles I've been describing have been decreasing in size while at the same time increasing in great importance. Now, we've come to the smallest of all circles. If a person is extremely lucky, if he/she is the luckiest person in the whole world, he/she finds a person to share his/her life with, and that is what exactly what I did more than four years ago. I have found and married my perfect circle partner. And we've added a little boy to our small circle for extra fun, adventure and love. Sometimes, I feel that being married makes your world a bit smaller. And it is true. But now I understand what it feels like to be extremely lucky. (I know, I already said that before.) Now I understand what it feels like to be the luckiest girl in the world, (I know, I already said that before), now I understand what it means for a woman to find the perfect man to share her life with, to form that smallest, tiniest circle for two, or three. Or four someday.  Finding your soul mate feels like finding someone exactly like you. With Jayson, he likes the things I like and he's exactly like me. Only a little muscular I guess. But if he isn't just like me, id love him anyway because I did even before I knew, even before I said those three little words...

I love him. 

I knew him, he knew me. Whatever else happens, Ill never know another person like that. Never again. God knows, never again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...