February 17, 2013

What We Did On Valentines Day...

DSC_2638


....we ate what's left of our heart shape caramel cake and got super hungry at 4pm and made a sandwich. Yup. We eat supper before the sun goes down like a real grandma. See? who talks like that? Supper?

Happy Valentines Day 2013
DSC_2488
Happy Valentines Day 2013
Happy Valentines Day 2013
Happy Valentines Day 2013
Happy Valentines Day 2013


also on Valentines Day, I ironed my hair and Yllac grew two inches taller. My exaggeration, I know! But he's bigger... what happened to him?... 

Soon as nighttime comes baby,  it's time to hit the town. So we drove and drove around our small town and saw a lot of hearts. And a lot of people blocking all of the restaurants. A lot! A lot! No one is definitely home on Valentines Day. And if those hearts were aliens, people of Bataan will be extinct. Seriously I have never seen so many hearts in my whole life. I've never seen so many hearts in one small coffee house in my whole life too. Oh, "our" coffee shop never disappoint us. Always so silent, always so empty. Seriously no one eats here whenever we're here. How does it manage to be in business up to this day is a wonder to me! Jayson and me comes here since 2005. But what do you know, after 8 faaaareeking years, it's empty on Valentines Day. Woohoo for us! Sorry for the owner. Sometimes, I really do wonder if this coffee shop really exist. I mean, what if it's a magical coffee shop of our imagination that comes to life whenever we have no place to go, exclusively for us. It just poofs like that right before our eyes. It's like an imaginary friend, only this time, it is a coffee house.

Okay, I am a blah. Moooving on...


Happy Valentines Day 2013
Untitled-4
Happy Valentines Day 2013
Happy Valentines Day 2013


so we went on to grocery shop a little. And it's customary for our little family to share a milk tea after a grocery trip. So we did. We tried on a new flavor called akizemi, no! - akami...origami,... noh! bazuka??? still no. Seriously I really don't know the name of the tea. All I know is that it's not an English term, but it's really good. Also, i suffer from memory loss. You too right? 

Aaahhhh, here is my boy going inside a musical instrument shop. It's a tradition too. After the grocery store, he runs over there to poke on everything. He's like a client that never purchased anything - a returning customer twice a week. Good thing he is not into clothes.


DSC_2581
Happy Valentines Day 2013


after poking the drums and the organ, we went on to proceed and poked some more things. Like books. Poking is fun. Poking is free. I recommend it. But keep the poking to non living things. That will keep you away from trouble and the police.


Happy Valentines Day 2013
DSC_2611
Happy Valentines Day 2013


three hours towards the end of Valentines day we walked around and watched the people. Nope, we did not poke anyone if you're curious to know. We just walked a little and talked a lot. For me, it's not hard to love Valentines Day when i have this two amazing cupids to celebrate with. Everything is easy  with these two.

How's your Valentines day? I hope it's a good one - A day filled with love from your favorite people and lovey-dovey ones.

2 comments:

Claire said...

But that's a very beautiful coffee shop, how come there's no one (aside from your family) there on Valentine's Day??

And, 8 years?! That place should be full of memories for you? :)

Anonymous said...

Ohmyyy. I wasn't able to recognize Bataan at first. The photos are pretty awesome. It's been a while din since I've gotten to stroll around. I was able to recognize it from the photos of the cafe you posted. My favorite spot there was that corner next to the black and white framed photo of a couple. I love that place 'cause it's away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It's been a place for some of the best memories I've had since it served as a secret meeting place for my love and I for over almost a year.

Yay for Java Jam! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...