March 11, 2013

Yllac + Mongo Seed + That Face

mongo seed + yogurt
mongo seed + yogurt
mongo seed + yogurt
mongo seed + yogurt
mongo seed + yogurt
mongo seed + yogurt


Yllac always takes my breath away. The last time he did that was yesterday, when he spilled the mongo seeds all over our tiny kitchen. Clearly, it was my fault. (how many times do I have to remind myself not to leave a toddler alone even for a quick pee break, so from now on, no more peeing for me) But Yllac was quick to pick each tiny little mongo bean back to its container. He is my good boy! Even counting while he drop each one. dah!, ooh!, deeh!, noh!, ay!. - that's one , two, three, four, five by the way. So cute. I could watch him pick and count each tiny seed all day. But this mongo picking is taking forever so i gave him the broom. Jayson and I just watched him go back and forth as he swing his arms with a broom taller than him. Then all of a sudden he stopped swiping, climbed the table and finished his yogurt. 

-the end.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can it get more adorable that that? your son's sooooo adorable.. certainly your pride and joy. Loved that he knows how to clean up. then eats the yogurt.. so cute.. :)

Aisa.Paxie said...

Yllac why so cuuuute??? waaaah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...