May 8, 2013

Making Lunch With Yllac...

cooking lunch with yllac
cooking lunch with yllac
cooking lunch with yllac
cooking lunch with yllac
cooking lunch with yllac

Not really a cooking challenge but it sure is challenging to work your way in the kitchen with a toddler whose very much intention is to help you out. Especially with the stirring. Oh the stirring...Mothers, Yah feel me? 

So this is lunch. The easiest and fastest lunch I can cook these days. There's serving of vegetable and meat from the can. I guess that's healthy enough for me and gourmet looking ei? C'mon, anything with garlic and olive oil is gourmet for me. Well that's just me.

Any Mamas out there reading this? How do you work your way in your kitchen with your kids tugging your leg all day?   

ps, 

1 comment:

Bubby's Mummy said...

Bubby does the same.I just let him play with the pots and pans in the pantry and he's quite happy to do that while I'm cooking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...