May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

DSC_5138 copy
DSC_5143 copy
DSC_5142 copy


...I would never have thought it possible, but i love him more today than the day he was born. ...the kind of love that grows each day. If you know what i mean...

I am a mom first and I do have so many sideline activities after that. I do enjoy my sideline projects, silly or not. And sometimes It’s easy to forget what is most important in my life. I need to remind myself everyday that my family is the most important thing in my life. I’m discovering how to appreciate what I have in each moment, and not mourn for what I don't have. I used to hate those election jingle trucks before. Seriously, they all sound bad. But lo and behold, Yllac loves them. It's his jam. You should see my boy groovin' his bum to each jingle. Each time they pass by our home everything I do stops for a minute because Yllac would run to me, hold my hand and jump, wave his hands, dance and stomp his feet to the beat. Oh. My. Heart! I am just glad he needed me and likes me as his dance partner. Not to toot my own horn, but I think, he thinks I am a good dancer. One day soon he won't need me as much as now. That's what I have now and that's what I need.

Happy Mother's day fellow moms and to all mom figures out there. Enjoy this day. Wishing you love and happiness and appreciation. You rock Mommas! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...