September 20, 2013

Around Here Lately...



So, Hi! Hi! Hi! hello! hello! hello! hello!  to you! Woooohooo, that's the coffee talking but, you know what, I wanna say Hi to you too.

Anyway, anyway, anyway, Lemme tell you something about myself theses days. So every night before 8 pm I go to bed close to being dead. Thanks to the little dude I live with, and his refusal to take a nap during the day. Soon as he hit the bed and closes his eyes I drained the last of my batteries to tidy up the house and just completely let myself feel the exhaustion. You know, the whole combination of doing errands, house chores plus busting a move, and cartwheeling all day plus singing all kinds of songs, from Mickey Mouse, to Hi5 to Eraserheads, yup! my boy likes the Eheads. And you know what's good about exhaustion??? it's a gift. You first feel it in your eyes and as soon as you close your eyes you'll slowly feel your whole body letting go. It's like flying. Floating. Only on your bed. Tranquilized to perfection. You can actually operate on me, take out my liver and I won't flinch. And then 10 hours passing without me knowing it, next thing I hear is the sound of my little dude calling me mama and saying over and over again, "dede" or Mama, up! Dede. I mean, I cannot remember the last time in my adult life I've had 8 hours of sleep without interruption. And lately I am scoring more than 8 hours of sleep. Am I back to being a toddler or what? And I have a feeling I am getting taller too. It's like I am in this infinite loop, operating in repeat day after day. And I love it. Am a tell yah, I can fall asleep in trenches, in spite of the roaring of canons and shrapnel over my head. Dude I am in total peace. 

Anyway, anyway, anyyyyywaaay,,,, enough of the bragging.. I figure I wanna share some of the photos I took this week. Hope you enjoy them...


rainy monday
rainy mondayrainy monday
rainy monday
rainy monday
rainy monday
rainy monday
rainy monday


Last Monday, right after Yllac's class it rained faaareaking hard, just after we got inside the car. If we go straight home, and me opening the gate, I will get wet. I don't wanna take a bath last Monday so "we" decided to drive around and wait for the rain to stop. Seriously though, I am just an idiot taking a cue from a 2 year old's scream (because I know he does not want to go home yet, I can tell from his scream when he saw our house). And what do you know...when we stopped for gas I saw my little dude smiling from ear to ear. Happy as a clam. So for maybe an hour, my clam and i hang out with the cows. Fun date! 
 


Untitled


it's so weird to think that someday he'll be too old to come cuddle with me, or hang out with me, because you know, his friends would say something like, "you hang out with your mom????". It hurts to think that day will come.  Or just sleep way in with me and never letting me go and then telling me all about the animals he likes while i style his hair, the only way I know. Pigtails.


Untitled


this clam of mine has this shirt in three different sizes. I love it so much I asked my mom to buy more. I mean, look at him so cool on a Wednesday afternoon, just us two having coffee. I let him wear my shades so he wont have to roam around. Cause you know balancing a big shades to stay on his face takes up all his effort. Win win win! He thinks he looks cool. I was cracking up the whole time and the folks around us cannot help but check him out. Peaceful Wednesday to us all.


Untitled

once you pop, you can't stop. Best! Toy! Ever!

Untitled

So, basically being a mama to Yllac Lorenzo comes with a whole lot of perks. Like impromptu concert before bedtime. He asked me to tie around that lampin around his waist. He was asking for a belt, but oh god no! It's too much. Clashes with the pigtails. 


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


As a mama of Yllac Lorenzo I know how to horse around that brings out the best giggle in him. As a mama of Yllac Lorenzo I should have know by now how to hide that pool in a place he won't see. He followed me around till he cried buckets of semi-fake-tears till I finally gave in. It was almost 6 in the evening and raining last Thursday, but he does not care for rain or catching a cold. So whatever. As a mama, I am beginning to accept the fact that I can never win anymore. 

UntitledUntitled
Untitled

There are days when doing dishes is a lot easier when he's okay with playing on his own. And today it was a lot more easier and a lot more fun. You see he was reading to me Curious Gorge, while I am confused about the story I am glad he makes everything easy for me while I work around the house. 


UntitledUntitled


Some nights we play poker with batman cards. He's good at it. 


Untitled


this week alone, we've had brownouts for three consecutive nights. I don't know how this little clam of mine stay such a trooper in spite of the inconvenience, and the only entertainment we had is a candle.

...aaaaand , outfits lately. 


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

How's your week so far? I hope it's a fun one. 

Tomorrow, my Aunt is coming to visit and will stay for the weekend. And I am going away. I don't know what am I gonna do yet for one free day for myself but I am thinking of visiting my favorite thrift shops or cut my hair or just stuff my face with noodles.

Happy weekend to you my friends! Go have fun.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

love the shades!!!
U and Yllac make a great team =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...